Taking Care of Animals Isn't What I Do, It's Who I Am!
In 1998 I was working as a receptionist in a Real Estate office. An agent asked me if I would watch his dog over the weekend. I agreed. From that point on I realized how much I love taking care of animals.
For over 20 years I have a been a pet sitter. One of the most rewarding things in my job is when I am able to gain the trust of an animal that has been previously abused or neglected. I have had cats and dogs who started out not wanting to be in the same room as I was and eventually became lap babies. :). I enjoy all different animals. Best part of my job is being loved on by animals all day long.
What I Do
- I take care of dogs, cats, birds, horses, cows, rabbits, hamsters, gerbils, guinnea pigs, pot belly pigs, chickens, lizards, snakes, fish, ferrets, turtles
- I can give insulin shots for dogs and cats
- My biggest accomplishment is bonding with a pet that was previously abused or neglected and we learn to trust each other
Looking Forward To Getting To Know You And Your Pet!
Schedule Your Service
Let's Make a Plan for Your Furry Friends Before Your Next Trip!
Our first visit is a free consultation so I can come to your home and meet you and your pets. Once there, I like to get the following pieces of information:
- Desired Services
- Contact Phone Numbers
- Veterinarian’s Name, Address and Phone Number
- Your Pet’s Information, Preferences, and Home Care Needs
With that out of the way, we can set up the service and I can take care of your special friends!
Aggressive Animals / Safety Issues
We don’t provide our services to animals with aggressive behavior. If your animal has bitten anyone within the past or shows aggressive behavior we will not be able to assist you.. please make alternative arrangements.
We walk all dogs with leashes/leads. If your pet won’t walk with a leash (and you’ve got no enveloped backyard) for safety and liability reasons, we will not be able to assist you.
Highly trained professionals ready to provide the best treatment, be gentle and give you a pleasant experience
- Rates are for up to 4 pets. $3 for each extra pet
- Horses and live stock $5 additional pet service
- Medications are $3 more per dose unless given in food or treat
My Typical Daily Visit
- Clean water & food bowls
- Feed pets and provide fresh water
- Observing pets for any behavior or health changes
- Litter box scooping
- Playtime, exercising, affection your pets would enjoy
- Administration of medicines and/or vitamins, only per your instruction
- Watering plants inside and out
- Collection of newspapers, mail and flyers
- Varying of lights and blinds
- Taking trash & recycle bins to & from curb, if applicable
- Careful documentation so you know exactly whats going on with your pet
- Cleaning up after your pet
Even though we specialize in pet care for dogs and cats, we will also provide care for all other types of pets – horses, birds, fish, cows, chickens, reptiles, etc. All breeds of dogs and cats are eligible for our service as long as they aren’t aggressive. Here are a few of the many friends I’ve built over the years!